THE SECOND ANNUAL
“CARNIVAL OF MADNESS”
ANNOUNCES NEW DATES
Annual Summer Tour to Feature Platinum Artist Theory of a Deadman, Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, Adelitas Way and newcomer Emphatic
The highly anticipated Carnival of Madness Tour has added more dates to the 15 previously announced. Joining the Carnival this summer will be Theory of a Deadman, Alter Bridge, Black Stone Cherry, Adelitas Way and Emphatic.
Sponsored by Monster Energy Drink, the trek will steamroll through North America starting August 13 in Twin Lakes, WI. See below for the complete list of shows.
The public on-sale for the first new shows was Friday, June 10. All of the ticket on-sale info can be found at www.carnivalofmadness.com
. The “Carnival” ticket price acknowledges the current state of the economy offering an “affordable” ticket that will be in the $25 – $35 range.
The Carnival of Madness Tour made its inaugural launch in 2010 with Shinedown, Sevendust, Chevelle, Puddle Of Mudd and 10 Years, which proved to be one of the biggest Rock shows of the summer as a Top 50 tour.
CARNIVAL OF MADNESS 2011 TOUR DATES
DATE CITY VENUE
Saturday, August 13 Twin Lakes, WI Shadow Hill Ranch
* Sunday, August 14 Chillicothe, IL Three Sisters Park
* Tuesday, August 16 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre
* Wednesday, August 17 Indianapolis, IN The Lawn at White River State Park
Friday, August 19 Council Bluffs, IA Harrah’s Casino
** Saturday, August 20 Sedalia, MO Missouri State Fairgrounds
* Tuesday, August 23 Fargo, ND The Hub (outdoors)
* Wednesday, August 24 Sioux Falls, SD Sioux Falls Arena
Friday, August 26 Louisville, KY KY State Fair/Cardinal Stadium
Saturday, August 27 Waterloo, IA McElroy Auditorium (outdoors)
Sunday, August 28 St. Paul, MN Minnesota State Fair
* Wednesday, August 31 Albany, NY Times Union Center
Thursday, September 1 Allentown, PA The Great Allentown Fair
Saturday, September 3 Hampton Beach, NH Hampton Beach Casino
* Sunday, September 4 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
* Monday, September 5 Fitchburg, MA Central Mass Expo Center
Wednesday, September 7 Baltimore, MD Pier Six Concert Pavilion
* Friday, September 9 Big Flats, NY Tag’s Summer Stage
Saturday, September 10 Atlantic City, NJ House of Blues
Sunday, September 11 Huntington, WV Harris Riverfront Park
Tuesday, September 13 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Uptown Amp.
Wednesday, September 14 Fayetteville, NC Crown Coliseum
Friday, September 16 Tulsa, OK Osage Million Dollar Elm Casino
Saturday, September 17 Poplar Bluff, MS Black River Coliseum
* Sunday, September 18 Dayton, OH Montgomery County Fairgrounds
* Newly added date.
** Black Stone Cherry will not be at this show.